Para informes en español, da clic aquí.
Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon
1822 Young Street, 2nd floor, Dallas, TX 75201
We are located in the same building as The Stewpot, but on the second floor. Metered parking is available on Young Street.
Buses 207, 278 and 283 stop at CCS between St. Paul Street and Park Avenue.
Buses 2,184, 8, 206, and 278 stop on St. Paul St. at Young Street, just half a block from CCS.
REQUIREMENTS FOR QUALIFYING FOR FOOD AND CLOTHING:
- Have residence in the City of Dallas (752__ zip code)
- Have original picture ID for all individuals age 18 and over in household
- Original birth certificate or a Medicaid Card for all individuals under the age of 18 in household
- Current lease (naming ALL household residents you will be registering) or tax/mortgage statement
- Current proof of residence (current electric or water bill, rent receipt with apartment stamp)
INFORMATION FOR REFERRALS FROM STEWPOT:
If you are homeless, in order to receive clothing, you must have:
- Referral slip from The Stewpot
- Original picture / Stewpot ID
Because we provide groceries that require storage, refrigeration and preparation (rather than prepared meals), we are unable to give food to the homeless at this time. Please contact the Stewpot, or 211 for information on where you can receive a prepared meal.
“In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.”
Complaint filing procedures
“To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call 1 (866) 632-9992 (toll free), 1 (800) 877-8339 (Federal Relay Service) or 1 (800) 845-6136 (Spanish Speaking Assistance). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”