Crossroads has strong, collaborative partnerships with nonprofit organizations and academic and medical institutions in Dallas. Our research partnerships are vital to our ability to positively impact the lives of our clients.
The research conducted by our partners not only aims to improve the lives of those we serve, but offers them a voice in matters which directly affect their lives and the well-being of their families.
Our research partners include:
- Dr. Tammy Leonard (University of North Texas) - behavioral economics
- Dr. Sandi Pruitt (UTSouthwestern Medical School) - cancer research among low-income population
- Antonio Lopez (UTSouthwestern Medical School) - nutritional knowledge of SNAP (formerly Food Stamps) recipients
- Robert Drake (UTSouthwestern Medical School) - emotion management
- Marc Jacobson (Baylor University) - Texas Hunger Initiative
- Charting the Course - a United Way initiative to study and combat childhood obesity
All information is gathered and shared with our clients' consent.